Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Great Hair Experiment


Let me back up a bit. This whole pink hair thing came about because at my last show somebody said that if she just saw me walking down the street that she would never guess that I made these wild hats. Uh-Oh, Not Good. What in the heck DO I look like I do? Do I look >gasp< normal? This had been simmering in the back of my brain. So here is a crappy picture. There is actually more pink in there than what the picture shows but I expect that I'll be adding more. I really like it! I'm just a little concerned that it won't last very long. I've only washed it once but it looks lighter to me already. The best reaction I got was from a first grader who knew me from summer camp. He didn't say a word, just stared with his mouth open, totally gobsmacked. Probably thinking,"I've seen people with weird colored hair but never a MOM with pink hair!"

No comments: